[Ansteorra] Lady Mom

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 11 09:40:41 PST 2002

Sorry for all the multipule posting but I want to make sure I get every one.

First of all I want to every one for their kind words, thoughts, and
prayers.
Since she knew her time was limited, Mom make sure everything was arranged
before hand. So thank you all for your offer to help.

This is the information about the memorial.
It will be at 11:00 a.m., Thursday, at The Holy Angels Church at 2317 Ave.
M.
915-949-3308

For those wishing to spend the night, go to
Days Inn
4613 S.Jackson
915-658-6594
Between W. Ave. N and Loop 306 on I87. Turn west on S. Jackson, it will be
on the south side. Tell them you're with Fermin Apodaca. It's $40 a night,
down from $60 something.

For help call, 942-9225 or 543-2717 Thursday.

Thank you.

Toshiro