[Ansteorra] Stargate Yule Thank you's!

Valerie Brown vbrown3 at houston.rr.com
Mon Dec 16 11:20:12 PST 2002

 I wish thank all my Herald's who took time out of their day to do such a wonderful job with announcements at Stargate Yule. Thank you Master Ihon  for working a double shift .I would also like to thank Kathleen Maclaughlen of Bryn Gwlad  who came all that  way an still worked a shift. Thank you to my husband Lord William Silke who put up with me when I was stressing and for taking care of ours son Dylan all day long on Saturday  while I worked because I know that job was a lot hard than mine. I would also like to say thank you to Lord Alden Drake for giving me the opportunity to do this and if I left anyone else out thank you also.
                                               In Service to the Dream!
                                               Lady Valeria Marcella Martinez