[Ansteorra] RE: Ansteorra digest - Seasons Greetings Ansteorra

Morgan Cain (Ansteorra) morgancain at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 23 21:00:30 PST 2002

Oh, ooops - I did NOT mean for that comment to go public!

*sigh*

>>> Now....wait just a minute..... We are too!!!!  You get to bring
>>> shrimp for the first circle!!

Shrimp are boring.  Can't I bring cookies instead?  Mushroom pasties?  Striped pie?  Orange jellies?  Something that doesn't taste like just salty rubber lumps?

If it has to be meat, I'm told I do a mean smoked chicken, and just wait until you taste my roast garlic with lamb flavouring......  (OK, I learned it from a Norseman in the Midrealm, but since y'all don't know Svein the real name wouldn't make any sense to y'all.)

>>> Besides, which, you don't get to be "The Grumpy Pelican".

I'm not "The Grumpy Pelican."  I'm just the grumpy candidate.  Got slapped upside the head with some Inter-Kingdom Anthropology, I did.

And now slinking off to anonymity in Trimaris........

          ---= Morgan, who needs to check her "To:" better

"There is no problem so serious that it cannot be set
  right by a sensible woman in an afternoon."
                              (From "The Madwoman of Chaillot")
"We'll raise up our glasses against evil forces, saying
 'Whiskey for my men, and beer for my horses.' "
                ---= Willie Nelson and Toby Keith