[Ansteorra] RE: Ansteorra digest, - Seasons Greetings Ansteorra

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Dec 24 13:01:47 PST 2002

Mistress Xene replied to Morgan:
 >Now....wait just a minute..... We are too!!!!  You get to bring shrimp for
 >the first circle!!
Well Morgan, perhaps you ought to at least use a period shrimp recipe.
See:
Shrympes-art      (16K) 10/11/01    "Shrympes" by Lady Constance de Larose.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MEATS/Shrympes-art.html
seafood-msg       (77K)  4/20/01    Medieval non-fish seafood. Recipes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MEATS/turkeys-msg.html

Of course, I've also seen them made out of marzipan...

 >Besides, which, you don't get to be "The Grumpy Pelican".  That title is
 >already reserved for Tadgh:)
Oh, great. Just what we need, a competition about who is the grumpiest
pelican. :-)
Stefan
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net