[Ansteorra] Armourworks

Markward von Trainel vontrainel at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 26 20:25:14 PST 2002

Good Folk of Ansteorra,

I pray your indulgence for a moment. I seem to have run into some problems
in dealing with an armory that I believe is based in your Kingdom (Plano,
TX, mundanely) and beg your aid.

The helm that I purchased from Armourworks Alemain Rivet Munitions Division
was too small and I have been attempting to return it for a refund as per
their returns policy, which requires that I recieve their authorization
prior to returning merchandise. This I have attempted to do, but they have
not returned my numerous e-mails or phone calls. Unfortunately, the two-week
post delivery window for returns is rapidly closing, and I desperately need
to get ahold of these individuals.

If any of you gentles could in any way help me by putting me in contact with
Armourworks armory or anyone else who might be able to help me, I would be
very grateful. Please respond directly to vontrainel at hotmail.com.

Thank you.

Yours in Service,
Markward von Trainel