[Ansteorra] <mundane stuff, ignore if you like> Bad experience with Best Buy

Olivia G. Rodrigues ladyoliviar at lycos.com
Sat Feb 2 08:31:43 PST 2002

M'lady,

Your first recourse should be to contact an attorney. He/She can send a letter/make a phone call to the Best Buy District Office as well as the Corp. HQ.  If they (BB) don't respond the second thing to do would be to have your attorney call the DA's office and explain what happened.  Sounds like a case of false imprisonment (closer to kidnapping?) and a violation of your civil and legal rights.

You'd better get an attorney fast...big corporations have a tendancy to destroy any evidence (true or false) to cover their own asses!
---
Carpe Diem Ex Illo Vitae Opprime!