[Ansteorra] <mundane stuff, ignore if you like> Bad experience with Best ...

Aaron Robb philo_net at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 2 15:55:03 PST 2002

Yes, and I would also suggest ASAP filing a complaint with the local
police deppartment, chamber of commerce, and better business bureau. And
let the regional office know you have done this when you call them.

Just FYI (not that most people ever run into this) you should never wait
and allow yourself to be detained by a business *unless* the cops have
been called, and then you should *always* wait.

Philo
--- Ldyinnes at aol.com wrote:
> --
> why not call or contact the district office.   You would be supprised
> how
> effective that is.   by the way  which best by is that?
>
> Innes

=====
---
Aaron D. Robb, M.Ed., NCC, LPC

If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything.
            -Mark Twain