[Ansteorra] Coxcomb Academy Invades Gulf Wars

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Fri Feb 1 08:57:22 PST 2002

Aurore Gaudin wrote:
> AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!  IT"S A COMMERICAL ON MY EMAILS!!!!!!!  Sorry couldn't help it, had to say it.  Aurore

<most snipped>

I hope Aurore's comment was meant as a joke.

I think it is wonderful that the Coxcomb Academy is going to be
coming to Gulf Wars. I've been seeing them at Pennsic for several
years and taken a class or two from them.  Even if you are not a
performer many of their classes can be interesting and revealing.
Especially the ones on gathering crowds. Knowledge of these crowd
gathering techniques can be used by those wishing avoid being
gathered in, as well as those wishing to gather a crowd. I dare say
that such crowd gathering techniques could be used to good effect
by Heralds, Barons or other rabble-rousers as well as performers!

I recommend that folks take a break from the fighting, buying,
sleeping, eating and other activities and classes at Gulf Wars and
take one of their classes.

THLord Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net