[Ansteorra] Sorry

Aurore Gaudin Aurore at hot.rr.com
Fri Feb 1 17:18:36 PST 2002

Sorry for bring up such a mundane thing, but when I have more SCA friends than mundane, then I ask my SCA friends for their opinion.  I just missed having my apartment going up in flames today.  That is twice in 4 years in the same building, didn't lose anything though.  Knowing my luck, there is a third in my future and I just might lost everything I own and love, that's including my SCA garb and camping gear.  Does anyone know who sell renters' insurance and give me the details?  I apologize again for such a little thing, but I would really be grateful.  Lucky little me for the moment, Aurore