[Ansteorra] Sorry

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 2 15:27:45 PST 2002

 Sebastian and I use Prudential for our Auto Insurance and our Renter's Insurance. We pay $9.05 a month for $150,000 worth of coverage. We also got a huge discount for using Prudential as both our auto and renter's insurance.
It's worth looking into. Hope this helps!
Lady Eleanor Cleavely
  "David L. Cox" <coxdl at gte.net> wrote: ALLSTATE
A good company, sells Renters coverage. Not the
cheapest, nor the most expensive.

In service,
dlc