[Ansteorra] <mundane stuff, ignore if you like> Bad experience with Best ...

chimericalgirl at attbi.com chimericalgirl at attbi.com
Mon Feb 4 15:02:01 PST 2002

Thanks to everyone who offered advice and comfort. I really appreciate
it.

Unfortunately, it ends fairly disappointingly. On speaking to the
police, I found out that they had operated *just barely* within the
bounds of legality and I can't really do anything. I'm going to talk
to a lawyer tomorrow, but I suspect that it just isn't worth it
because they cut it so close. We simply cannot afford to get stuck
with the court costs if I lose.

So, effectively, they win.

About all I can do is write letters to every address on their website
and post complaints to all the consumer-voice websites I can. And ask
people I know not to shop there.

Marguerie
---chimericalgirl at attbi.com-Goddess of Last Minute Miracles---
"We went out with both lips blazing, and a pen in either
hand..." - the Flash Girls
        }{ http://www.chimericalgirl.net }{