[Ansteorra] Thanks

Chuck and Rhonda Leggett RLEGGETT at austin.rr.com
Tue Feb 5 15:28:49 PST 2002

On Mon, 04 Feb 2002 08:06:51 -0600, the following was written in this
electric book by "Mark.S Harris" <mark.s.harris at motorola.com>:

>Marguerie, could you please post the corporate feedback email
>address that you used?
>
>All I can locate on bestbuy.com was:
>> For general comments and questions about Best Buy
>>                   Co., Inc., contact:
>>
>>                   Best Buy Co., Inc.
>>                   PO Box 9312
>>                   Minneapolis, MN 55440-9312
>>                   Tel: (952) 947-2000

http://www.bestbuy.com/InfoCenter/ContactUs/index.asp

They have the email contacts broken down by category, and the one I
used is "General questions about our stores" under "our stores"

The mailing address I'm using for the first letter is this one:
 Consumer Relations
PO Box 9312
Minneapolis, MN 55440

Hmm. It's the same.

More things can be found here, like company officers, etc, but no
mailing addresses:
http://www.bestbuy.com/About/InvestorRelations/

It really kind of bothers me that a large corporation actually seems
to be hiding from consumers.

Marguerie
---chimericalgirl at attbi.com-Goddess of Last Minute Miracles---
"We went out with both lips blazing, and a pen in either
hand..." - the Flash Girls
        }{ http://www.chimericalgirl.net }{