[Ansteorra] Re: Bad Experience at Best Buy <mundane, ignore if you like>

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Sat Feb 2 06:30:19 PST 2002

I would like to second M'lady Margarite (excuse if there are titles as I
don't know the gentle in question).  I, too, had an experience with the
intolerance of Best Buy nearly 5 years ago and haven't bought anything there
since.  Mine was no where near as dramatic as M'lady's and involved billing
not purchasing but the incidence still rankles in my mind.  As a consumer,
the only way you can truely protest other than legal action, which btw I'm
wondering if M'lady has recourse to, is to take your business elsewhere.  I
wrote the corporate headquarters and never even got the courtesy of a reply.
But I have managed to influence several persons to purchase more at other
places and will continue to do so.

Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen