[Ansteorra] Need Gauntlets? Come to BLAT

DAFPIG at aol.com DAFPIG at aol.com
Mon Feb 4 11:43:27 PST 2002

 Desperately in need of a new pair of gauntlets?  Tired of your heavy rusted
steel pair?  WELL, You need to come to Brad Leah's Ansteorrean Tribute then!!

We have a lovely pair of black kydex(sp) Gauntlets just waiting to be used in
our Silent Auction!!!  This highest bidder will walk away with this pair of
nifty gauntlets just in time for Gulf Wars!  AND all the proceeds for the
Silent Auction goes to the Kingdom.  You can't beat that!!  Win a new pair of
gauntlets and help your kingdom in one bid.

There are many other spectacular items just waiting to go home with you in
our Auction.  Come and bid on them.  For more information on this upcoming
FREE Event.. please go to our home page.

Thanks and we'll see you there!
<A HREF="http://bradleah.ansteorra.org/">Click here: The Shire of Brad Leah</A>