[Ansteorra] <mundane stuff, ignore if you like> Bad experience with Best ...

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Tue Feb 5 14:22:34 PST 2002

The toll-free number is only for getting information about products
so they can sell you something. The same on the email address. The
only channels for complaints are a mail address or a long distance
call.

While not exactly hiding, they certainly don't seem that interested
in listening to any complaints.

So, no they are not hiding from buyers (consumers) just those who
might have a minor complaint. Those with major complaints will still
find a way.

Stefan li Rous
Mark S. Harris