[Ansteorra] Gulf War....Chili night?

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 20:54:52 PST 2002

 I'm not volunteering (I'm committed...to security...) I was just wondering....
Lorraine
  Brian Martin <BMartin at corp.prodigy.com> wrote: This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand

Greetings All,

There are no plans for a chili night that I am aware of. Lorraine, are you
volunteering? ;-)

Pendaran,
Ansteorran Liaison, GWXI