[Ansteorra] gulf wars idea

isabeauq isabeauq at mail.ev1.net
Fri Feb 8 11:17:19 PST 2002

Mahee said:

What about a castle wall made of hay bails...or if not a 'castle
wall'a wall around the entrance. We, or somebody, is doing a lot
of work to make us an ansteorran front gate, what about a wall?

I haveno idea how much a hay bail costs, I just visualized the
very solid wall. We could use it to keep the NOVA's happy so they
would not put up "Crime Scene" tape this year<g>

Speaking as a horse owner, hay bails run anywhere from $3.50 to
$5.50 per bail depending on source and time of year.

Lady Isabeau Quiquandon

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net