[Ansteorra] BLAT

Angus Mac angusmacn at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 12:50:52 PST 2002

Personally the boys and I had a great time this weekend. A big thank  to
whom ever put the gauntlets up for the auction, I REALLY needed a
replacement  pair. This was the first time I went through Field drills. they
are not as bad as I had thought. in fact they were almost fun.

The Fighting was great
The Food was great
The folks who let me and the boys share their cabin were great.
I think My 12yr old has a crush on your eldest daughter...

A special Thanks to the Lady who Kept an eye on my boys while I frolicked...

I Look forward to seeing most of you this weekend @ border wars

Angus MacKnochard
Dionader Northkeep