[Ansteorra] SETI response

Scot and Domino Eddy domino7 at texas.net
Mon Feb 11 17:54:30 PST 2002

Perhaps Ansteorrans can put their computers' spare processing power to a use a
little... um... closer to home.  Fighting monsters such as AIDS and cancer are
very worthy endeavors. Here is CNN's weblink to the article. It will explain it
far better than I and there are links to cancer research, AIDS, and flu
vaccines.

Aliens can find US; I don't want cancer or AIDS to find us.

Grace and Peace,

Jovian

http://www.cnn.com/2001/TECH/ptech/05/21/pc.uses.idg/index.html