[Ansteorra] B.L.A.T. - Feast

W. C. Smith wcsmith at ionet.net
Wed Feb 13 20:35:39 PST 2002

On behalf of the entire feast staff for B.L.A.T., we'd like to say a hearty
THANK YOU! to all who came to the event.  B.L.A.T. was a great success
because of *you*, the participants.  It was our pleasure and honor to serve
you.  We look forward to doing it again sometime!!

Artorius & Adria
B.L.A.T. Feastocrats