[Ansteorra] Re: [Ansteorra-announce] Barony of Namron's Medieval Faire

Ray Smith rayasmith at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 15 21:52:34 PST 2002

 Actually, in this case, it seems to be an attempt to recruit potential new members (who happen to be female) by highlighting the fact that fighting isn't limited to big burly male types, but is open to anyone regardless of build or gender.
Andre
  bobby harlow <ironstorm34 at hotmail.com> wrote: i am just wondering,,,when did we go from "fighter" to "male fighters" and
"female fighters",,,are we getting too politically correct to acept the
title of "fighter" that we now need to have distinction between the sexes?
Lord Halldor Grimmsson

"Everyone has within himself the power to make this a better world." - T.L. Ranger