[Ansteorra] Re: [Ansteorra-announce] Barony of Namron's Medieval Faire

Chuck and Rhonda Leggett RLEGGETT at austin.rr.com
Sat Feb 16 09:58:08 PST 2002

Just a note:
    It is my understanding that to be "Politically Correct" would be to NOT
differentiate between the genders, on the theory that to do so would imply
that they may not be, for whatever reason, equal.
     Being in the employ of the (painfully correct) City of Austin, such
topics are all too frequently addressed.

Ever in service,
Ld. Marion du Massue
House of Brick.