[Ansteorra] Demo: SCA at AggieCon

Kathryn Norris kati at houston.rr.com
Tue Feb 19 12:10:19 PST 2002

My daughter, Cassandra Stefne (once know as Carn of Stargate) is involved in
working with AggieCon at Texas A&M and they have asked the SCA to hold a
demostration during their event.  They have contacted Shadowlands, but would
also like to invite other groups to come out and show what we can do.

If you or your group are interested:
Howdy!  My name is Beth Bader and I am the Director of Guest Relations for
AggieCon 33 to be held on March 21-24, 2002.  I am interested in getting SCA
involved at the convention this year.  I was thinking of adding a sword
fighting demonstration and a "What is SCA?" discussion at the convention.  I
will also consider other topics you might want to speak on.  We can use 3-5
people and would be willing to provide guest badges for those participating.

Thanks so much for your consideration and I look forward to hearing from
you!

Beth Bader
Guest Relations
AggieCon 33