[Ansteorra] North Texas Irish Festival March 2 and 3

Cleek, James M. James.M.Cleek at abc.com
Wed Feb 20 07:33:23 PST 2002

 NTIF is just around the corner. This is our biggest demo opportunity of the
year. We will have people in attendance from all over Texas and Oklahoma. If
you have a desire to work this demo I need to know now what day and times
you are available. We will have a limited number of body passes and I need
an accurate participant count so that I may ask for more if need be.

 I would like to also ask that if you have the time please come and work for
the festival. For every shift you work you get a day pass and a free
beverage. If you work two or more shifts you get free t-shirt. The shifts
are only a few hours so please help out there also.

 To volunteer for the NTIF please go here.
http://www.ntif.org/volunteers.html

 To send your availability info to me email it to
James.M.Cleek at abc.com

Please pardon the multiple posts.

Yours in Service,
Lord Iames Lochlainn
Steppes Demo Coordinator
Steppes Baronial Guard
Steppes Bowyers and Fletchers Guild Leader