[Ansteorra] <mundane stuff, ignore if you like> Bad experience with Best ...

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Mon Feb 4 06:06:51 PST 2002

Marguerie said:

chimericalgirl at attbi.com wrote:
> On Sat, 2 Feb 2002 10:05:26 EST, the following was written in this
> electric book by Ldyinnes at aol.com:
>
> >why not call or contact the district office.   You would be supprised how
> >effective that is.
>
> I have emailed the corporate feedback email, and will besending
> hardcopies of my complaint on Monday to every address I can find.
>
> >by the way  which best by is that?
>
> The one on Preston Raod, in Frisco.

Thanks.

Marguerie, could you please post the corporate feedback email
address that you used?

All I can locate on bestbuy.com was:
> For general comments and questions about Best Buy
>                   Co., Inc., contact:
>
>                   Best Buy Co., Inc.
>                   PO Box 9312
>                   Minneapolis, MN 55440-9312
>                   Tel: (952) 947-2000

While I understand that I'm only hearing one side of this story,
I'd like to wiegh in on this incident.

While I usually don't buy much from Best Buy, we were in there
a few weeks ago looking at refrigerators.

Thanks,
  Mark S. Harris
(Stefan li Rous)
  mark.s.harris at motorola.com