[Ansteorra] gulf wars idea

Aurore Gaudin Aurore at hot.rr.com
Thu Feb 7 09:07:18 PST 2002

I don't mean to rain on the parade for this idea, but another thought is wet hay can go up in smoke just as well as dry hay.  Spontanous combunstion has been known to start in wet hay.  I've seen it happen.  Lampasas River flooded and the barn and winter hay was close enough to go underwater.  Water went down and 3 days later, its on fire.  I won't believe wet hay catching fire if I hadn't seen it for myself.  From my understanding, the wall will only be one bale thick, that alone shouldn't be enough to worry about, but this maybe something to watch out for just in case.  Just two cents worth of thought.  Aurore