[Ansteorra] BLAT

maaggie3 at attbi.com maaggie3 at attbi.com
Mon Feb 11 12:06:13 PST 2002

>His majesty took two new (and I think premier) members
>of his guard.  Don Alexander was the first, and his
>Majesty first took the time to complement Alexander on
>the really long, dark, and pretty bruise the noble Don
>left on his back.

Actually, the bruise was more under the arm than on the
back, but it shore was purty - one of those that
*everyone* winces at!  Yes, Alexander was the premier
member of the King's Company, and Lord Wolfe the
second.  Congratulations to them both!

BLAT was a blast - a very relaxed event that had tons of
fighting, great stuff available at the silent auction
and raffle, a wonderful feast and a really fun Hafla to
round out the evening (even if the dancers couldn't get
His Majesty to join them on the dance floor).
Congratulations to the Shire of Brad Leah and to all
those Northern Region folks who supported this wonderful
event.  Your efforts on behalf of the Kingdom were truly
magnificent!

Maggie
Countess Margaret ny Connor
Barony of the Steppes