[Ansteorra] Book of Kells Quilt

Aurore Gaudin Aurore at hot.rr.com
Tue Feb 19 22:16:49 PST 2002

Absolutely beautiful work.  I've planned to do something simalar, but my work would be small compare the person the did that Kells quilt.  Everyone should and go see the quilt.  The web address will dump you to their main site, but go to their search and enter Kells and will show the Houston Quilt winner near the top of the list.  Click and look in wonder of beautiful quilt.  Aurore