[Ansteorra] MotelsMeadBeesIII

Chass Brown chass at cox.net
Wed Feb 20 20:12:21 PST 2002

Is there going to be feast?? and do we need reservations?? If so put me down
for 2 :)

Chass Brown aka Charinthalis Del Sans
Minister of A&S, And Hospitaler of Canton of Rundel
Under the protection of Northkeep (the greatest Barony in the knowne world)

Dont jump to conclusions with both feet for the water may be too deep!