[Ansteorra] Mead Bee's Happenings?

Aurore Gaudin Aurore at hot.rr.com
Mon Feb 25 15:11:00 PST 2002

More details.  More stories.  Aurore
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Chass Brown
  To: ansteorra at ansteorra.org
  Sent: Monday, February 25, 2002 4:07 PM
  Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] Mead Bee's Happenings?

  Ahhh so did anything different happen :) Well it was a memorable trip. We
  danced we drank and we made merry. And I happened to stop the Roveing Bard..
  she never left my camp lol. Ahh this was one to keep in my memory and in my
  photo album. All was great but a few minor snafu's.

  Chass Brown aka Charinthalis Del Sans
  Minister of A&S, And Hospitaler of Canton of Rundel
  Under the protection of Northkeep (the greatest Barony in the knowne world)

  Dont jump to conclusions with both feet for the water may be too deep!