[Ansteorra] re: Kansas State Historical Association (etc)

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 28 07:48:29 PST 2002

Two things:

1). With all due respect to His Excellency, and his CW friend, could we get
some independent verification of said article?  *I* certainly couldn't find
it on the Star's archives this morning, and there were numerous articles
from the 26th there.  (Note, I am not accusing anyone anything -- but all
too often we have people passing misinformation and hoaxes in good faith.
It happens, it should be checked for.)

2.  Since this only refers to lands owned by the KSHA, I'm not sure that
it's really relevant to the SCA.  Certainly if they pass a law banning all
war type stuff in Kansas, that will matter, but that's not what this is.
(I'm not supporting it, mind you.  And if it IS true, I'll be right behind
all the screaming CW reenactors, but I still don't think that it will hinder
the SCA in Kansas.  They just won't use KSHA sites).

Marc/Diarmaid