[Ansteorra] Kansas State historical society bans re-enactments of war orviolence

Thora Olafsdottir thoraolafsdottir at juno.com
Thu Feb 28 08:55:42 PST 2002

I know this thought is going to sound very conspiracy theory, but it is
an interesting thought.  Perhaps the idiots are more sly than one thinks.
 With revisionist history of the sort that roseys over the nasty stuff
and "cleans" up the violence the example of revolutionary violence
dwindles with each generation.  the old saying that tyrants love nothing
more than unarmed peasants is especially true when applied to the mind.
If the physical weapons cannot be removed from the hands of the peasants
because they won't vote for it, what better way to disarm them than to
breed the fight out of them so that they won't want their weapons
anymore. once both are diminished in signifcant enough numbers life for
those in power is simply herding sheep.  It has been going on for
centuries and all over the world in practically every culture at one
time.  it disappears here and there for a while then rises back to the
surface like a Downy ball in the washer.

Thora

On Wed, 27 Feb 2002 22:11:07 -0600 iainmacc at juno.com writes:

> On Wed, 27 Feb 2002 16:29:13 -0500 fitzmorgan at cs.com writes:
> >    Did we always have this many fuzzy-minded idiots, or is it just
> > that the idiots don't get eaten by bears anymore and live long
> > enough to breed more idiots?
Snippage