[Ansteorra] Reality is infinite (was what can we talk about)

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Tue Jan 1 09:08:17 PST 2002

In a message dated 1/1/2002 3:14:48 AM Central Standard Time,
iainmacc at juno.com writes:

<<    I liked this, but I learned a shorter version:

         "The circumference of your knowledge is the horizon of your
 ignorance."

 Albert Einstein >>

Yes, but as a History teacher , I like :
    " Not only are the past and the present woven of the same thread, the
past is neither dead nor distant; it continues to exert a genuine and potent
force on both present and future, on all that is and is to come."
Lawhead, Stephen R. The Black Rood. Avon books New York. (p.437).
Seems appropriate for the SCA
Happy Holidays To ALL and To All a Goode Knight
Bors