[Ansteorra] New Primer Bard of Ansteorra

Lady Simone ui'Dunlaingh lady_simone at code-works.com
Sun Jan 6 11:34:18 PST 2002

Greetings Ansteorra,

It was esteemed honor to Compete against some of the finest Talent in our fair kingdom of Ansteorra. At the Kingdom Eistenfodde Hosted at Steppes 12 Night this past weekend.

The talent shown By the bards of Our good kingdom Bards is beyond compare. from amongst  those who competed on Star shown Brighter than the rest. Antiginous Bearbait Showed skill and talent that was a wonder to Behold.

Surpassing all others. showed himself to be Versatile, Well Rounded, Talented and Accomplished. Showed all that he was beyond all doubt a true and Noble Bard.

Congratulations to Antiginous Bearbait
The New PRIMER BARD OF ANSTEORRA

Lady Simone Maurian  Ui' Dunlaingh