[Ansteorra] Congradulations

barb draeco55 at attbi.com
Mon Jan 7 00:16:02 PST 2002

I want to congradulate everyone for their award recieved at 12th Night.  A special congradulations to Lord James, M'Lady Liadan and Lady Nuala for their recent advancement to the order of the acorn.  I am so proud of you and all your hard work.

Also Congradulations to all the other recipents of awards and elevations given and made at 12th Night.  It was a wonderful event

Vivat!

Your humble servant,
Viscountess Kate