[Ansteorra] Arts and Science - Seawinds

Lightfootcim at aol.com Lightfootcim at aol.com
Tue Jan 8 06:14:05 PST 2002

Unto the Populace of Ansteorra, Honorable Lord John Lightfoot sends greetings!

I would like to announce and addition to the January Blackstar ad for Siege of the Abbey (January 18-21).  There will be an Arts and Science competition at Siege this year.  It will be done by populace vote and documentation is welcome, but not required.  Also I would encourage the populace to leave critiques on the entries, if they so desire.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email me.

In Service, I remain,

HL John Lightfoot
Acting Arts and Science Minister
Shire of Seawinds