[Ansteorra] Important Information for Group Land Reservations

Brian Martin BMartin at Corp.Prodigy.com
Thu Jan 10 07:36:46 PST 2002

Greetings All,

There is some information on the pre-registration form that is not quite
correct. With only three weeks left to pre-register for land, it is
important that this misinformation is cleared up.

The pre-registration form states that in order to reserve land for a group,
you must have 20 pre-registered people in the group. This is not true if you
are camping in the Ansteorra encampment. The 20 person for a group rule
applies only to groups who wish to camp outside of kingdom encampment (such
as Wolf Star or Rolling Thunder). It doesn't matter to me if you have a
barony, shire, household, etc. of less than 20 people, you can still reserve
land in Ansteorra so long as you are pre-registered.

Therefore, if you have been holding back on pre-registration because you
don't have a group of 20, you needn't worry. Go ahead and pre-register, then
contact the appropriate land coordinator to reserve land for your group.

I apologize for the incorrect information and for any confusion that it may
have caused.

Yours in service to Crown and Kingdom,
Pendaran