[Ansteorra] Ice Axe

knight marshal middleford_km at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 10 18:50:43 PST 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Greetings once again...

    Three weeks from now is Ice Axe.  I have got a wonderful idea for the
tourney, but I am still in need of Heralds, at least one more List Mistress
(Thanks go out to my Hero, Lady Audeatte from Bryn Gwylad, from her Champion)
and I need at least two more Marshalls for the tourney.

   I have a couple of ideas for this tourney.  If everything works out, we
will have a barrier round....  Might even do some team contests with mass and
great weapons...  I am also toying with a round that will be considered a
"Horse" battle.  hehehe...  Thanks to my Brother-At-Arms, Ld John Thorn.

    Also, after the tourney, I will be holding a final bout, between the
winner of the tourney and Sir Guy LeStrange, before the passing of the Axe.

I look forward to seeing you all there.

In Service,

Ld Liam Gordon

Man-At-Arms to Sir Guy LeStrange