[Ansteorra] Northern Regional Tribute??

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 14 14:35:42 PST 2002

 Sorry Timothy, Northern Regional Tribute is NOT happening this year.

Eleanor
  Timothy Rayburn <timothy at elfsea.net> wrote: Does anyone know if Northern Regional Tribute is happening, and if so where I could find the details? It's on the Kingdom Calendar, but I haven't seen any ads for it.

Timothy

- - - Gustave Flaubert, Madame Bovary