[Ansteorra] Gulf War Pre-registration Reminder

gtaylor gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu
Thu Jan 17 09:11:27 PST 2002

One more thing....

I thought that I had NOT registered for the war.  Then I got a booklet with my
address and another person's name.  I know that these were big mix up.  Will you
clarify the following:  Did the mix-up include sending people who were NOT
preregistered, booklets with a different name on it?  Or just that names were
messed on people who DID pre-register?

I believe that it's the former...but want to make sure.

Also...I thought that you had finished up your regimen of pain medication...but
maybe not...  ;)

Isobel