[Ansteorra] Saint Bernards

Aurore Gaudin Aurore at hot.rr.com
Fri Jan 18 12:16:50 PST 2002

To Ansteorra,
    I knew this St. Bernard.  We have lost one of our finest dogs that played the Society.  He was in his finest tabard for the parades that Middleford march in.  He was a gentle giant with all children.  He always made the finest of a warm pillow on the floor.  He never drooled much except after being at the waterbowl.  He will be missed greatly.
    Grieving with you,
        Aurore Gaudin