[Ansteorra] Re: Ansteorra digest, Vol 1 #317 - 16 msgs

Aceia aceia at mac.com
Fri Jan 18 13:16:51 PST 2002

Oh, no thanks!  I already have a dog and 3 cats.  The dog is really just a
large lap dog (Welsh Corgie / Chihuahua mix found at the pound).  it might
be fun to try and teach him to do herd trials or run agility trials or maybe
even cart trials, but I haven't heard of anyone in the society doing any
trials other than coursing.  I could do it outside of the society, but who
has time?

-Robin