[Ansteorra] Why the Army of Heroes Must be Motivated for Gulf War

Brian Martin BMartin at Corp.Prodigy.com
Fri Jan 18 13:59:14 PST 2002

	Greetings to the List,

	I received the following snippet from an insider in Trimaris
regarding their preparations for the war:

		"The Trimarians are going to a major war practice this
weekend (Scots/Welsh) and they are already
		blood-thirsty. This event will be a pep-rally of sorts, as
usual. Also, I know of a few households that
		have also been training hard to win this one for the
kingdom. I hope Ansteorrans muster together
		and rise to the occation."

	I tell you, Ansteorra, we must gather in numbers, train hard and
fight like heroes. Our foe is determined and so must
	we be. We must not fear the enemy, but meet him with dread resolve
upon the field of battle and as friends when the
	battle is over.

	I remain,
	Pendaran Glamorgan,
	Lord Bryn gwlad