[Ansteorra] ancient dog breeds and coursing

Ldyinnes at aol.com Ldyinnes at aol.com
Fri Jan 18 14:28:36 PST 2002

I just wish I owned a Basenji,   They are also called the Pharo  (sp)  dog.
and were bred in Egypt.  Their Mummies have been found in the Tombs of the
Pharos.  And they are delightful dogs.  They are as clean as a cat, in that
they bury their excretions. Can even be taught to use a litter box.  and they
wash their feet and face just like a cat, love children, and are great for
appartment dwellers, because they are so quite.

Innes