[Ansteorra] Rapier War Practice

Conner Craig conner at apple.com
Tue Jan 22 07:27:42 PST 2002

Greetings my lords and ladies,

On Saturday, February 2, 2002, there will be a Rapier War Practice, from
2-4pm.  The practice will take place in Bryn Gwlad at Candlemas.
Information about Candlemas and directions to the site can be found at

http://www.io.com/~jtc/cmass/

Please let me know if you have any questions about the Rapier War Practice.
I can be reached at conner at apple.com or at connercbc at austin.rr.com.

I hope to see many of the warriors from Ansteorra at this practice.  I
believe this is the 2nd to last time that we will have to practice before
Gulf War.

Thanks for your time,
Conor Drummond
Rapier Commander, Southern Region