[Ansteorra] Central Regional Knight Marshal

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 22 04:33:50 PST 2002

Greetings All,

Just wanted to make a quick introduction and find some information.  My name
is HL Raimond George de Mora and I am the new Central Regional Knight
Marshal.  If anyone wishes to contact me, they can find me at
raimonddemora at hotmail.com or 972-254-8546: 744 Knight Ln, Irving, TX 75060.
Now, if you are a Knight Marshal in the Central Region, can you please email
me privately?  I don't think I have a current roster, and I just recieved
the Marshalette Secretaries most recent version.  If any group is in
transition or has an opening, would the Seneschal please reply.
Thank you, and I look forward to work with you and all in the Kingdom of
Ansteorra.

Raimond
Protege to Master Galen of Bristol

<DIV><FONT size=2>A Jester's chief employment, is to kill himself for your
enjoyment,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>and a Jester unemployed.....is nobodies Fool.  (Danny
Kaye "The Court Jester")</FONT></DIV></DIV></html>