[Ansteorra] Queen's Rapier

Carolle M Cox hpockets at gte.net
Thu Jan 24 08:09:36 PST 2002

Greetings to all,

it is my honor and duty to serve as merchant coordinator for the Queen's
Rapier Tournament to be held this weekend.  May i add my invitation and
urgings to those of the Event Stewards for all to come and enjoy this fine
spectacle (and maybe even fight in it?).

To those who have reserved merchanting tables and not heard from me by now,
please contact me off this
list.  I have some small details to impart to each of you.

And to those still deciding whether to bring wares to offer for sale, time
runs out!  Contact me immediately for a reservation!

In Service,
Lady Gerita della Mara
Merchant Coordinator