[Ansteorra] Ice Axe

Middleford KM middleford_km at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 29 15:59:35 PST 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Greetings to the Populace of Ansteorra,

      I would like to extend a heart felt thanks to those who attended Ice Axe
XX.  It did my heart well to see so many friends there to support me in this
venture, my first tourney.  I learned a few things and hope that I will learn
a few more in the time to come.

      There is some business, though.  There was a sword with yellow edging
left by the hay bails/ weapons stand.  If the owner of this sword would
contact me, I would appreciate it.

     One last thing,,,,  Would His Grace, Duke Patrick Micheal please contact
me privately @ liamgordon at military.com  .

Thank you...

    In service to the dream,

              Ld. Liam Gordon, Knight Marshall SHire of Middleford