[Ansteorra] Railto

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Wed Jan 2 15:42:27 PST 2002

The Rialo is the rec.org.sca newsgroup.  You will need a newsgroup
reader and a newsfeed server (NNTP server).  Most ISP's have one so
contact your ISP for the name of their NNTP server.  As for reader,
since you have Outlook express (your e-mail says Microsoft Outlook
Express 5.50.4133.2400), just go to to Tools-account add new account and
select a news account.  Your ISP will provide you with all of the
information that you need.

Jean Paul de Sens
Mooneschadowe

Carl Chipman