Rialto Archives - was Re: [Ansteorra] Railto

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Wed Jan 2 16:29:52 PST 2002

Depending upon what you are trying to do or what you are looking
for, you may also be interested in a webpage which was at one
time known as the Rialto Files or the Rialto Archive, although
it never was meant as a comprehensive archive, but rather as a
selection of the best information from that source.

That collection of message files has now mutated into a collection
of files from a wider selection of sources and is now known as
Stefan's Florilegium. The sources of the information in there still
includes the Rialto, but also now includes numerous mail lists and
articles submitted to the Florilegium by their authors. The
site currently consists of over 1400 different files on a wide
variety of SCA and medieval subjects.

The Florilegium can be found on the web at: http://www.florilegium.org

THL Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net